National Grid is a power an utility company that services the states of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and parts of the UK. The company not only works hard at providing customers with energy solutions, but it has created systems that make it convenient and easy for its customers to access information and pay their bills online without too much fuss. To use the online service there are a couple of steps that one has to follow. Let’s show how to National Grid login.
National Grid Login Sign Up
1. Go to their website at www.nationalgridus.com and click on the Join/ Sign-up tab located on the top right corner of the page. Or you can go directly to www.1.nationalgridus.com to go directly to the great an an online profile page.
2. You will be asked to fill out your first name, Last name and to create a National Grid Login SignIn-ID and password. Your SignIn-ID is essentially your username. This should be your email address.
3. Your Password should be something that will be easy for you to remember, but hard for anyone else to guess.
4. You will then be asked to verify the SignIn-ID and password by retyping them in the spaces provided.
5. You will be required to select a security question. These range from what the name of your best man or maid of honor, the name of your favourite high school teacher to who your first employer was. You will have to type this answer in.
6. Type the e-mail address you would like to use for notifications.
7. To ensure that you are human and not a robot, you’ll have to click on the indicated checkbox.
8. There is a disclaimer that you should read and then click on the checkbox that you have read it.
9. Click the continue tab.
10. Once you have done all this. You will get a confirmation email that will have further instructions to activate the account that you have just set up.
Once you have done this and your online profile has been created you should be able to:
– View your bill
– See your usage history
– Check or report outages quickly
– Receive important notifications like storm alerts on your email
National Grid Login
1. Go to the website www.nationalgridus.com and click on the Join/ National Grid login tab on the top right corner of the page.
2. Go to the part where you are asked to enter your SignIn-ID and password. Enter these in the spaces provided and log in.
It is that simple to access your online profile.
Forget National Grid Login Password?
Sometimes people forget their passwords. In a perfect world, this should not happen, but considering how many passwords you already have to remember for various things, it happens. There is something that you can do if this happens to you.
1. On the sign-in page, just below the space where your password should go you should find a link “forgot my password” that you should click.
2. You will be asked to reset your password by entering the e-mail address/ SignIn-ID.
3. You will also need to answer the security question.
4. Once you have entered everything. A notification email will be sent to your email address.
5. Read the email and click the link provided for resetting your password.
6. You will have to enter a brand new password and verify that password again.
If you forget the answer to your security question, you will have to call the Customer Service Department. Please note that you can only get them during office hours from 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.